DT-10 Blaster Mandalorian Inspired - KIT
NOT A REAL GUN - SHOOTS NOTHING
Concept and model by Traywick Designs
This is our new Mandalorian Inspired DT-10 Blaster, I wanted to make a fully machined look,
smooth over and under barrel sidearm blaster that would be the ultimate
Every angle and line on the grip serves a purpose when setting in your hand.
Its perfect for bare hands or gloved.
The scope is center mount, which aids in the smooth sidearm design. Absolutely
a gunslinger's friend!
- Length: 15.11 in
- Height (without scope): 5.77 in
- Height (with scope): 7.4 in
- Spring-loaded trigger
- Hollow scope with laser cut front lens and laser engraved rear reticle
- All parts and hardware to assemble one blaster
- All parts are printed in Silver at .2 resolution
- Orange tip
Requires assembly and painting
For an awesome holster please visit our friends at Fan Fiction Props
And for a fully assembled and painted version visit our friends at wulfgar weapons
***This is a fan creation for cosplay. No claim with or association with any movie, game or institution.